Constantia Village K-Way 15km Road Race, Walk and 5km Fun Run | Cape Town
10 March @ 06:15 SASTTBA
• Online entry: www.racetraq.co.za at no additional cost, closing on TBA
• Cost: RTBA for licenced athletes, RTBA for unlicenced athletes (Free entry for 70+ (ASA licence excl.) – proof of age may be required), RTBA for 5km Fun Run
• Entry and registration: 8 and 9 March – 10am-3pm and race day, 11 March – 5am-6am
• Entry and registration venue: Cape Union Mart adventure store at The Constantia Village
• Prize-giving: 9.15am; Men, Women and Team Prizes; Valuable Spot Prizes can also be won in the lucky draw at the prize-giving.
• Route map, rules and race flyer: http://kwayvob.co.za/page/constantia-village TBA
– The Race will be run in accordance with the rules of ASA and WPA
More about the Race:
The annual Constantia Village K-Way 15 km Road Race is finally here! All the training is behind you now, and the chance to test your metal has arrived. Whether you’re competing seriously or just for laughs, everyone’s welcome.
Hosted by K-Way VOB Running Club the annual 15 km Road Race shows off the splendour of some of the most scenic routes of the city. Contestants of the race stand the chance to win some fantastic prizes and giveaways, made available by The Constantia Village tenants.
The whole family can join in on the fun, and anybody can participate – take part in the 15 km Road Race, the 15km League Walk, the 5 km Fun Run, or spectate and provide the encouragement and support that the runners will need.