Starting 20 years ago, The Durban Motor Show has now become South Africa’s most successful regional motor show. With 9 different activities to choose from, you will not be left in the dark. Situated at the Durban Exhibition Centre on the first weekend of November, you wouldn’t want to miss out!
Activities to keep you busy include:
· The outdoor arena: The supadrift series competition and suicide ride drifting track will be hosted
· The supadrift series will include 16 top drifters and will be the most technical stop on the national circuit
· Suicide rides are for the speed junkies to feel how it is to slide around a track in a rear wheeled car
· Go-karting: 160 cc Honda carts will be available to race around corners and turns for a fun experience
· Skate my ride: A customised VW beetle that will be skated all over from top to bottom
· Urban trax: See how a Toyota 4 x 4 tackles a man made mountain
· Car auctions: 3 November will host a huge car auction
· Classic cars: A wide display of cars from 1901 up to today
The Durban Motor Show will have exhibitors such as Aston Martin, Rolls-Royce, McLaren, BMW, Chevrolet, Toyota, VW, Mazda, Ford, and GWM to name a few.
Date: 2 – 4 November 2012
Time: 10 am to 9 pm on Friday and Saturday; 10 am to 6 pm on Sunday
Tickets: R 70.00 at webtickets.co.za or R 80.00 at the door, kids under 12 for free
Smile Invite Live